2020 Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give
June 08-14, 2020
Welcome to Volunteer Registration for the 2020 Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give.
The driving mission of the tournament is focused on feeding the hungry through Meijer's Simply Give program that restocks the shelves of food pantries across the Midwest. Over the past six years, the Meijer LPGA Classic has generated more than $5.2 million for food pantries in the communities it serves.
Volunteers are needed Monday, June 8th - Sunday, June 14th. As this event continues to grow, more volunteers are needed than ever before, so please encourage your family and friends to volunteer and join the fun!
NEW: A choice between a weekend Grand Taste Ticket (Friday-Sunday) OR a Peter Millar Outerwear.
The volunteer badge will no longer grant access to Grand Taste. If you would like to go to Grand Taste, please choose the Grand Taste Weekend pass option when you register.
Volunteer Package Includes:
- Two (2) Official Tournament Golf Shirts
- One (1) Official Tournament Hat or Visor
- One (1) Volunteer Badge - To use for your Tournament Pass and Parking Pass during Tournament Week.
- Four (4) Weekly Tickets – For friends or family members
- Meals Provided on Scheduled Work Days
- *Note: The Concessions Volunteer Package will include different items.
Please note the following reminders & updates for the registration process in 2020:
- The volunteer shifts you select on the registration form will be your assigned shifts.
- There are three committees that require scheduling from the Committee Chairman before the assignment of exact tee times. (Standard Bearers, Transportation and Walking Scorers)
- Volunteers should be at least 15 years of age or older, with the exception of Standard Bearers, who should be at least 13 years old.
If you would like to see a list of the volunteer committee descriptions, please click here.
Thank you for supporting the 2020 Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give, and we look forward to seeing you in June!
If you have any questions, please contact Emma Calverley at Emma.Calverley@octagon.com or 616-426-6209